24hr Mobile Patrol Services in Kent
MobileGuard mobile security patrol enables you to relax knowing your property is secure and your after-hours staff are being looked after. Our highly trained and responsive mobile security services can take care of your after-hours security issues.
What do Mobile Patrols do?
- Bedding-down your property at night so it remains secure
- Randomly checking on properties throughout the night
- Locking or unlocking doors or gates at specific times
- Ensuring your car park is cleared
- Checking on the welfare of your employees when they are working alone or at night.
- Responding to alarm systems in a timely, proactive manner
What kind of security breaches do MobileGuard Security patrols look out for?
- Building damage
- Health and safety threats
- Doors left open or unlocked
- Signs of burglary
- Noise infringements in student accommodation/hotels/apartments.
- Unauthorised persons on or near the premises
How do MobileGuard security patrols work?
- MobileGuard security services acts as a deterrent, a guardian and an early warning. It’s your best insurance against costly damage or intrusion.
- MobileGuard Security has over 5 mobile security patrol vehicles on the road each night.
- Our security patrols use state of the art security technology including a secure communications system.
- Our patrols are backed up 24/7 by our MobileGuard Security monitoring control room
- MobileGuard patrol vehicles are fitted with lockable key cabinets coded for security so unauthorised access is impossible.
- Secure a site until a Security Guard can be deployed.
Where do MobileGuard mobile patrols operate?
- High rise buildings
- Hospitals and medical facilities
- Schools and universities
- Accommodation facilities
- Industrial complexes
- Parks and recreation centres